Herb Geller’s concert at the Glasgow Art Club this coming Thursday is part of a short Scottish tour. Full details:
- Wednesday 2nd February
- The Jazz Bar, Chambers Street, Edinburgh
- Thursday 3rd February
- Glasgow Art Club, Bath Street, Glasgow
- Friday 4th February
- Once more at the Jazz Bar in Edinburgh. Update: with Colin Steele on trumpet.
- Saturday 5th February (afternoon)
- Whighams Wine Cellar, corner of Hope Street and Charlotte Square, Edinburgh
- Monday 10th February
- The Blue Lamp, Aberdeen
Contact the venues for details of times and prices.
He’s also due to be delivering a masterclass at the RSAMD on the 3rd, and recording a session for Radio Scotland’s “The Jazz House” on the 9th, but I don’t think these are open to the public.
Here’s a little taster: