Alan Barnes, Brass Jaw, Chris Minh Doky, Classic Jazz Orchestra, Colin Steele, Courtney Pine, Creole Clarinets, David Milligan, Dick Hyman, Echoes of Swing, Edinburgh Jazz Festival Orchestra, Enrico Pieranunzi, Gary Husband, Ibrahim Electric, Jack Bruce, Jakob Karlzon, Joe Temperley, Jonas Johansen, Ken Mathieson, Kevin MacKenzie, Loren Stillman, Makoto Ozone, Martin Taylor, Niki King, No Name Horses, Phil Bancroft, Raymond Scott Project, Robin Trower, Roy Hargrove, Stanton Moore, Stramash, Sylvain Luc, The Thing, Tommy Smith
The Edinburgh Jazz and Blues Festival got a reasonable amount of coverage in the Scottish press. Here are links to the pieces I spotted. Some reviews cover more than one concert.
Currently redesigning its web site: some links are to the old site, others to the beta version of the new one. I can’t guarantee these links will continue to work.
- Martin Taylor and Sylvain Luc; Elephant9
- Dave Milligan and the Edinburgh Jazz Festival Orchestra: Sylvander & Clarinda
- Loren Stillman – Kevin Mackenzie Quartet
- Roy Hargrove Quintet; No Name Horses; Enrico Pieranunzi; Doky, Johansen, Ozone & Smith
- Courtney Pine; The Thing
- Dick Hyman Piano Legends
- Phil Bancroft; Stanton Moore
- Joe Temperley Quartet; Creole Clarinets; Echoes of Swing
- Dick Hyman European All-Stars; Ken Mathieson Classic Jazz Orchestra (both featuring Alan Barnes)
- Jack Bruce, Robin Trower & Gary Husband; Ibrahim Electric
- Dick Hyman European All-Stars; Ken Mathieson Classic Jazz Orchestra
- Joe Temperley and the Edinburgh Jazz Festival Orchestra play Duke Ellington
- Niki King sings Billie Holiday
- Dave Milligan and the Edinburgh Jazz Festival Orchestra: Sylvander & Clarinda; Colin Steele’s Stramash; Stu Brown’s Raymond Scott Project; Ibrahim Electric
- Tommy Smith and Jakob Karlzon; Brass Jaw
Euphbass also has reviews of the EJFO Plays Ellington and Stramash gigs.